Monday, December 6, 2010

What a month...

it's been!  We got to go visit Meg, Jacob, and Em for Thanksgiving!  That was nice.  My auntie came down from ATL while we were there too, so it was a good visit.  We've been so busy...basketball is in full swing!  Caleb had an awesome game tonight!!  We pulled it out by 2 in a really tight game.  Now they have to get ready for a tough tournament this weekend against some 4A and 5A schools.

The Christmas tree is up, but that's about it!  After our long weekend away, we've been going every day.  I've hosted a couple of parties (Arbonne & Premier) so I think this week I can breathe again and get the Christmas decorating done.  It IS my favorite time of year - I just LOVE the gift of Jesus Christ, and all the meaning and symbolism that goes with it.  And of course, when your name is Holly, how can you NOT love Christmas, right?!?!  Happy HollyDays and all that!!!!

Willow House is going well - doing some fundraisers and taking orders for Christmas.  There are such great sales going on, it really does sell itself!!!!  I love doing "parties with a purpose" as well!!!  Our Class of 2012 and Class of 2016 are both raising money for future projects, so the more the merrier!!!

I'll be checking back in soon...Wade is scheduled for shoulder surgery on Dec. 21, the day after his birthday, so hopefully all will go well and they can clean it up without too much invasion.  The holidays will be a little slow due to this, but we are planning one big New Year's Eve party this year!!  I can't wait!!!!

Till then...

No comments: