Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is it Monday again?

No, it's Tuesday, but it sure feels like Monday around here!

Since I haven't been on in awhile, you will not believe how Emalyn has grown!!!! She had her 9 month checkup yesterday, weighing in at 21 pounds. She is ALMOST walking. She is THE most beautiful baby I've ever seen (and believe me, my three children were gorgeous!!!). She is hilarious and keeps us laughing. She smiles most of the time, and is hugging and kissing everyone these days. Meggan gets her the cutest bows from different Etsy shops!

See what I mean?

I started my first actual class day yesterday at Axia College, University of Phoenix. I am taking two online courses. So far, so good. I am really enjoying the setup. I love how I can read all of my materials, then have time to answer discussion questions or write up my papers. It's much easier than the college lectures I remember back in the day! Once I get this Associate's knocked out, I'll be shooting for my BA in Marketing. Then, who knows? Maybe an MBA?????

We found out Meg & Jacob will be in Albany, GA sometime early 2010. If you have any tips/pointers/advice about living over there, send them our way. Meggan & Emalyn are ready for him to be home!!!!

No comments: