Monday, October 12, 2009

Long time gone...

Sorry it's been so long!!!!! This was a crazy second half of summer...lots going on - some good, some bad - all time consuming!!!!

Fall seems to have arrived here in East Texas. We are all doing well. Wade's work schedule has cranked up, the kids are back in school full swing, and Meg & Em are still here. I am working, working, working and selling Southern Living at HOME and going back to school!!!

Yes I decided it was time. This whole "Year of turning 40" has really weighed on me. A couple of months ago I decided to get in shape (so far pretty good!) and finish that college degree. For now I am going the online route through University of Phoenix. This is only first week, but I think I will enjoy it.

I resolve to post more often!!!!!! I miss my blog reading - when I have time for it :)

No comments: