Monday, July 6, 2009

Southern Living at HOME!!!

I am ashamed I've let almost 2 weeks go by without posting, but I'm not going to try and rehash it all. It's been pretty busy! Hubby is off this week, and hanging out with Caleb, Meg & Em. Morgan is up at Nana's hanging out for the week. I am working, alas, but I am also very excited about something - the Southern Living at HOME Summer Sale!!! Last week was a short one, and kind of crazy with the weekend of the 4th (and Meg & Jacob's anniversary, and Boyd's birthday!) so I didn't post about it on the 1st. But it is SO EXCITING!!!! You can go to my website for the updated Sale Items list at http://www.southernlivingathome.com/hollyathome.
It's crazy - some items are 80% off!!!! AND you get can still get the Customer Specials for July.
PLUS you can preview Fall items NOW! This GORGEOUS Royal Street Urn will be in the new Fall Catalog, debuting in August, but you can buy it now!

So get excited...get ready for fall...I am getting ready to BUILD MY BUSINESS! This is a great time to start yours - in this economy, we can all use extra cash. Your initial investment for SLAH is minimal - $199 for our regular Starter Kit - and if you call or email me, I can tell you how to get if for HALF of that! So check out my website, the specials and the sales - and let me know what you think!!!

No comments: