Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update

Thought I'd post quickly...it's been crazy and I haven't been blogging much.

Meggan and I had an Open House last night - she did Scentsy, me and my Southern Living at HOME! It was so fun - and I got to see people I haven't seen in a while! Good times!

July has been a great month for SLAH! The Summer Sale went over well!!! It's still on through July 31 so let me know if you want anything. August will bring a NEW catalog and a WONDERFUL extra for Hostesses!!!!

The family is good. Emalyn is crawling now and she is extremely mobile. Plus she pulls up on everything she can get her hands on. When she gets up there she doesn't know quite what to do with herself, so you have to watch her!!! She's so cute. Morgan and Caleb are enjoying the summer, and Wade is trying to work without having a heatstroke! For me - life is good. The last couple of weeks have brought some surprises and changes, but we are all dealing with it.

It seems like there have been a large amount of deaths and accidents among the young people in our community this summer - keep the families in your prayers. It's been really tough for a lot of people.

I'll post more soon, I promise with pictures!!!!!

No comments: