Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summertime

Well, summertime is here and it's HOT in east Texas! 
Meggan, Emalyn and Iceman are here with us while Jacob prepares for their move to a new post in Georgia.  They also have a new family member, Layla.

Iceman and his new sister Layla napping!
Morgan just returned from a trip with Nonnie to see family from Georgia to NC.  They flew over and she got to do some great shopping!
Caleb has finished baseballs (Congrats, All-Star!) and is chilling before school starts.
Hubby and I are just working, and I'm still going to school online.  Won't be long before I have that degree!
Willow House will premier on August 1!!!  I am very excited about the new products and the new direction of this company.  After my call today I will know more, and will share, but let's just say it is a wonderful opportunity and I intend to make the most of it!  Hopefully you can too.
Until then, try to stay cool!

No comments: