Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school...

some would say summer is over, but not me!  Here in Texas, I know I can still use the pool for two more months!!!!
We got the kids off to school just fine...Morgan is a JUNIOR and Caleb is a 7th grader!  Hard to believe - I remember when I took them to the first day of Kindergarten and cried all the way home.  Of course, I took NO pictures this morning; I just do not have it together this year.  Maybe I thought if I stayed in denial it wouldn't happen?!? 
So, back to the routine.  It won't be long before we are going to Jr. High basketball games and watching track meets, and I am ready for that!!!
I headed to Houston yesterday for the Willow House meeting - I was so excited about meeting our CEO!  But when I hit the southside, the freeway was completely closed down!!!!! I think it was for construction, but I have never seen the entire freeway closed during the day for anything!  Needless to say, I did not make it around to the meeting.  I guess I could have gone, but I thought an hour late was just too much.  I will get some new info from the company and pass it along, but I can tell you this...

The new Willow House business model is exciting!!!  It will really open up our earning potential, and the products are beautiful and high quality!  I am excited about what is coming with this company!!!

Have a great day...we will see how this first day of school ends...

No comments: