Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Willow House..

is officially up and running today!  I have a new website address, and I LOVE the content and the design.  Please be sure to check it out.  I will be posting pictures and design ideas here and there.

This NOLA bucket is one of my absolute favorites in the new catalog!  There are so many beautiful products, with great design ideas as well.  A Willow House party is more than just selling my products - it is a design experience.  I hope to be able to share it with you as well!

NOLA Bucket
In family news, Meggan, Emalyn, Iceman and Layla all made it safely to Georgia yesterday.  On Monday, they got a call that a house was available, so she hightailed it out of Texas yesterday very early.  Thanks to everyone who prayed for their safe travels!  It was a long trip, and they were tired, but so excited to see Jacob and their beautiful new home. 

The rest of us are working and trying to stay cool in this 105 plus heat index! 

I am very excited to be meeting up with some old friends from school tomorrow evening.  It should be interesting!

No comments: