Friday, April 10, 2015

Let Go and Let God

I've heard this saying many times...but I'm a control freak.  How can I just trust someone to take care of this?  I take care of EVERYTHING!  

But that's exactly what God has been telling me these past couple of weeks...and for once in my life...after FORTY-FIVE years...I hear it.  And I'm listening.

And these past two weeks I have had miracles.  

It is so hard for me to let go of anything - but God has truly been saying to me, BE STILL.  STOP WORRYING.  STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO.  And I'm trusting Him.  He has never failed me yet.


I know He doesn't mean sit around and do nothing, but He also doesn't want me running around like a chicken and making rash decisions.  That's how I got in this place - by forgetting that HE knows what's best and trusting Him to do it.  

Today I am thankful for the reminder and the ability to trust Him completely.

No comments: