Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Craziness...

Well, I can't tell you how happy I am to have miss Emalyn in my home...that baby is the sweetest, smiliest baby I have ever seen!! And she LOVES Meme!!! Okay, she really really loves her Daddy and Mommy, but I know she loves me. We are going to have so much fun! Last night we all went to Morgan's game in Diboll (GO LADY HORNETS) that we had to makeup from Friday. Morgan got to play 1st base part of the game, but Emalyn cried everytime the crowd clapped and yelled! She doesn't really like loud noises :)
Today she and Meg are out with Aunt Rob-Rob, and tonight we have another game in Hudson, and tomorrow the Angelina County Benefit Rodeo kicks off!
Keep the little Gonzalez family in you prayers - Jacob has to leave April 28th to go back to NC, then will head out to the Middle East somewhere. I'm glad the girls will be here with us, but it will be hard for them to see him go for 6 months or more...so be thinking about them during their 2nd deployment...and all of our other men and women in the Military!

No comments: