Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm not good at thinking up witty blog titles, so I may go without from now on, other than Weekend Updates.
You'll see the button for April Rose on here - go to her site, read her blog, hear her story. It is truly inspiring - God is so good!
I am reading "The Shack" and it is very eye -opening. I'm not sure I agree with the whole portrayal of God as a woman, but then again, who's to say? I love the (new to me) concept that we will always be learning and seeking, because I had never thought of it that way. When you're little, you think you'll know it all when you get to Heaven. Now I know, it will be an ever, ever learning process. That is really cool - because there you can ask Jesus Himself any questions you have!
We had a baseball game last night - Caleb hit several times. I'm so proud of him for hitting well this year. Morgan is playing this summer - hopefully with a local team. She is excited about playing through the summer.
Caleb and Morgan both are at their LAST day of school today - WOOHOO!!!
Then we'll spend the rest of the week getting ready for the Yard Sale FRIDAY and Saturday!
I'm off to look for furniture this week as well. I found some of my inspiration books in storage over the weekend, so now I have a place to start. I just hope I can find something locally!
Once I get it all done, I can put up pictures.
I hope to be getting some Southern Living at Home parties going soon as well - my home will definitely be a display case! I think I've purged everything NOT SLAH already!!!! My inspiration in my living room is my Gail Pittman Bountiful Platter - red with some yellow, blue & green in it. It's BEAUTIFUL! With my Compatible Cream walls, the red really pops. Maybe I can get Nonnie & Aunt J to go with me before J goes back to GA. I may need some advice!
Well, back to the grind...see you later...

No comments: