Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Update...

There's my boy...swinging away (thanks Charlotte for a great action shot!) We had ballgames Fri & Sat ... Caleb had several good hits, but the best was the one on Saturday that HIT THE CENTER FIELD FENCE!!!! Everyone was So excited!!!
It was a long, long weekend that I needed to be longer. Thursday Aunt Jama drove in from Georgia with Tillie & KitKat, so we headed over to eat dinner at Nonnie's with them, and celebrate RobRob's birthday with cupcakes.
Friday evening was baseball, then I let the girls talk me into going to Wal-Mart (if you know me, you know I HATE HATE HATE going to Wal-Mart) to buy a few groceries. It was after 11:00 when we got home, but I had a great new comfortable bed to drop into! Emalyn wasn't feeling too good, so she had a rough night.
Saturday was more baseball, in between shuttling kids and trying to bring SOME semblence of order to our home. There are still boxes to be unpacked and more items to bring out for the yard sale, but until we make a decision about furniture, it will look undone. Hopefully that will be accomplished this week, and I can get my space all done up. I spent ALL day Saturday trying to do laundry and unpack boxes - we have to get everything out of storage by a specific date.
Sunday Emalyn and I took a quick trip to the store (she had been up ALL night crying, so we let her mama sleep). The kids both went to church, and I skipped again to finish unpacking. I know, I know...I've got to stop that!!! Marion was in town, so we headed over to storage and tried to sort through more. We did fill several boxes with "trash", and lots more for the sale, so this week we will get it all brought over for the weekend Yard Sale. Needless to say, I was TIRED after all of this.
Today has been right back to work! Caleb had an appt, so I had to run out and pick him up, then pick Morgan up early from school. Tomorrow is their last day YAYAYAYAYAY!!! so they're taking exams today.
Thank GOODNESS, the Consolidated guys were there hooking up cable and internet. Everyone in my family was having withdrawals. Personally, I thought it was kind of nice :) I have plenty to do without sitting in front of the computer or TV.
I'll get pictures up as soon as I get some decorating done - before and after HA! More baseball tonight...last day of school tomorrow...YAYAYAYAY!!!! (did I say YAY!?)

No comments: