Friday, February 6, 2009

MarTeres

May I just say, MarTeres Tea Room is the most wonderful place in the world! I could eat there every single day of my life!!! Their almond tea is just divine, the spinach quiche is to die for, and the chocolate cake and bread pudding...OMG!!!!!!!!!!
The atmosphere only adds to it - love the china, all mismatched on the tables with the beautiful linens and wonderful service.
Plus, I enjoyed the company - thanks Leah, Angela, Nan, Meggan and Emalyn for having lunch with me today!!!!

Now, for family news, Morgan played her first high school softball game last night. Granted, it was only a scrimmage, but I thought she did just fine! She caught the whole game, and had the first on-base hit of the game. Good job, baby - keep up the good work!

Wade is working over in DeQuincy, LA today, so he'll be out late tonight. I'm so glad it's Friday - we can all relax for a change this evening!!!

No comments: