Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy week...

It's been a crazy week - SO TGIF!!!

See my new button - this little baby and his family need your prayers!

Here at home, we are so thankful that our friend Megan is doing better. She had an accident on Monday, and if you don't believe God watches over us...let me just tell you...HE DOES!!! There were so many ways it could've ended badly, but in the end, His hand was watching over her & her kiddos. SO PRAISE for that!!! Wade saw it happen, and was able to be right there to help her - thank God for that as well. It was a blessing to him to be able to help. Everyone is doing better, and hopefully all will be back to normal for them in no time.


The rest of the week has just been busy, busy...ballgames, practices, thunderstorms, errands... you name it!


Morgan is on JV now for the Hudson Lady Hornets, but I suspect our game tonight will be cancelled due to the weather.


Well, I just have to face it...Michael Sarver is going home. I'm so sad for him. I have to agree that his song choices the last two weeks were not the best for him, but there are MUCH WORSE performers this season. I voted for you, Michael!!!! I'm sure his family will be glad to have him home, and since he got into the TOP 10 he gets to do the tour!! So CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL! I know he'll have a recording contract soon anyway, and I for one am looking forward to it. I may even head over to Jasper one weekend to hear him sing LOL!!!


I spent an hour in the AT&T store last night agonizing over which phone to get (I want an IPHONE BADLY but can't bring myself to drop $199 on it!). Not to mention, trying to choose for the kids as well. Finally, FINALLY, made up our minds, only for him to check and find out THEY DON'T HAVE ANY OF THE PHONES WE PICKED!!! AAAAAGGGHHHH!! I get so frustrated anyway dealing with them. They messed up our plan last year, and started our contracts over without giving us the upgrade option. We finally got it all straightened out, but due to the messup, we can't upgrade online, where there are more options available at better prices. SO I'm not very happy with them right now.

On the home front, it appears that our quest to purchase Nonnie's house is moving ahead. PRAY FOR US as we work through all the paperwork to get this deal closed. It will be very nice to have our own home! I'll tell you more about that later...plus I'll have to post up some pics.


Meggan & Jacob are doing well - Emalyn is feeling MUCH better. Meggan not so much, but she found out yesterday her ear infection is in the outer ear, so was not being treated correctly. She's got antibiotic ear drops now, and all will be well in a few days hopefully. They are enjoying Jacob being home for a little while. Keep our military in your prayers people - Afghanistan and Iraq are not fun places to be these days!! They will be here in a couple of weeks when Jacob gets time off for pre-deployment leave - I CAN'T WAIT!!! Meggan said Emalyn's new thing is she has to have a blanket by her, and covers her face with it to fall asleep. She's so cute!!!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I am glad your friend Megan is alright after her accident...how scary.

Our weather in Oklahoma is acting crazy right now. Snow, hail, rain, tornado, thunderstorms you name it...it could happen.

I hope everything goes well for you to purchase the house you are trying to get...that is exciting.

My daughter used to have to have a blankie over her face to sleep. Emalyn is just too CUTE. Have a great weekend!