Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Various...

So, what did you think about AI last night? GO MICHAEL! Loved him, Adam, Lil ~ I even loved Anoop Dogg (I don't care WHAT the judges say!). You had to be there when the original "tape" came out (Thriller 1983) to really appreciate it. So I can't wait to see who's gone tonight...and I hope none of you reached the "13" number by accident, if you know what I mean ;)

Nonnie arrived home safely yesterday. She brought home gifts from Washington D.C. and some great pictures from my grandparents' collection. Some of these I had never seen, so I have to share a few...

This is my Grannie holding me when I was just a tiny baby (well, technically I was never tiny after weighing in at 10 lbs 10 oz, but we're relatively speaking here...)

This is my Daddy holding me outside our home on Humason Street - how handsome is he? how cute am I?

Obviously my first birthday...again, how cute am I?
Here I am (not sure the age) again looking adorable! (is there a theme to this?)Here I am with my Daddy and my sister - must be my 7th birthday. What is up with the pink rat by my cake?????And...last but not least...my favorite picture of Emalyn from today...how sweet is this child???? I love her SO MUCH!

No comments: