Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ABC's of Holly!

A - Age: Do I really have to answer this?
B - Bed size: Queen (like me, a queen!!)
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning house
D - Dog's name: Shiner
E - Essential start your day item: Shower & Diet Coke
F - Favorite color: RED
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'8"
I - Instruments you play: piano, flute
J - Job title: ACCOUNT MANAGER/OFFICE MANAGER
K - Kid(s): 3 wonderful children, 1 son-in-law, 1 GRAND baby girl
L - Living arrangements: with hubby & kids
M - Mom's name: Charlene
N - Nicknames: Mom, hey you
O - Overnight hospital stay: when I was 12 and had pneumonia, when I had each of the kids, twice when I had my gallbladder out, then a week later had to have my insides worked on from the hole in my liver!
P - Pet Peeve: Clutter, liars, drama, thieves, extreme liberalism, people who abuse animals and children, disrespect, I could go on and on...
Q - Quote from a movie: "I'm your huckleberry!"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: anywhere from 5:30 to 6:00 am
U - Underwear: yes!
V - Vegetable you dislike: beets
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: oversleep
X - X-rays you've had: abdomen, ankle
Y - Yummy food you make: Creamy Chicken Casserole
Z - Zoo animals you like: the otters are my favorite

Now its your turn! Copy and paste to your blog so everyone gets to know a little bit more about you!

No comments: